This system features the 6-piston, 6P caliper mounted to a 13.5", 1 piece slot, solid, drill, zinc plated rotor. The 6P caliper has D.O.T compliant dust and weather seals and uses the popular D0731 pad type. This system includes all mounting brackets and hardware. The 13.5" Pro is designed to fit most 17” or larger wheels.
| Why Purchase the Pro?
- Baer’s best-selling system featuring the 6-Piston (6P) caliper
- 1-piece directionally vaned rotor
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver
| The 6P Pro Caliper Features:
- 6-piston, 2-piece caliper with six, 3/8” cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses the C5 and C6 backing plate (1997-2013 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
Rotor Size/Type: 13.57" x 1.10", 1-piece, Solid
Replacement Rotor Rings: 6919173 (Left) / 6929173 (Right)
Caliper/Piston Count/Mount Type: 6P / 6-piston / Radial
Replacement Pads: D0731R
Minimum Wheel Size: 17" (Use template to verify fitment (Fitment Templete / Templete Instructions)
Includes: Calipers, Brake pads, Rotors, Brackets & mounting hardware
Notes: Designed to be used with stock 2007-18 Jeep JK, OE front spindles and hubs. Does not include brake hoses.
Applications: 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK