SPOT Trace offers advanced tracking for your most valued assets. Instantly receive a text or email when movement is detected and follow on SPOT Mapping on your phone or computer.
- Motion-activated tracking uses vibration sensors to send GPS coordinates only when Trace is moving; when stationary for 5 minutes, Trace enters Suspended Track mode
- Automatic Stop Message from the resting location at the next tracking interval lets you know your asset is no longer moving
- The SPOT Trace GPS Tracker also sends Daily Status, Low Battery and Power Off alerts
- For a boat, Dock mode helps eliminate false tracks caused by wave movement
- Compact size helps ensure easy, unnoticeable mounting; includes reversible mounting bracket, industrial double-sided tape, adhesive grip pad and adhesive hook-and-loop strips
- SPOT Trace GPS Tracker operates in temperatures ranging from -22° to 140°F (-30° to 60°C) and from -328 to 21,320 ft. (-100 to 6,500m) altitude
- Includes 4 AAA rechargeable lithium batteries that last up to 4.5 months (with clear skies and tracking movement of 1 hour per day at 5 min. intervals)
- Optional line power is also available via microUSB port (cable not included)
- Note: Trace requires an active SPOT subscription, credit card information, and valid email address; current SPOT customers can log into existing accounts to activate Trace
An additional SPOT Service Plan is required for operation. Visit vendor website to shop satellite subscription plans and additional services.