Fits 2007-2018 2-Door and 4-Door JK Wranglers.
Rusty's newest version of our popular JK long travel kit is a bolt-on system. It uses many of the same components as our popular weld-on system but offers an easier installation for those that don't have the necessary welding skills and equipment. It's just as strong as our weld-on kit, and just like the rest of our products, it's trail-tested tough! This kit also features a 3.25" lift for those that are looking for all of the features of a traditional long travel system with a more conservative lift height.
Rusty's JK Long Travel kit is the result of many hours of computer-aided design, prototyping in the shop, and extensive testing on the street and on the trail. We use our proven radius arm system in the front and four link in the rear. Unlike many other JK long-arm systems, Rusty's JK system can be installed in just about any garage.
We spent many hours developing our bolt-on long travel mounting brackets using our keyed and tabbed bracket technology. In simple terms, the .25" thick brackets are laser cut and CNC formed. Once formed on the press brake, the keyed and tabbed technology brackets simply snap together like a puzzle. This means precision fit and exact placement of all the individual components that make up the mounting brackets without the use of a jig. Like the name implies, these brackets bolt into place using the supplied hardware; no welding is required.
The massive Rusty's control arms are constructed of 2" DOM tubing and use our Forged Flex Joints. These joints are adjustable to dial in caster and pinion angles, and can be serviced as well as rebuilt. Both the lower arm and the upper links are adjustable.
Due to the factory-style driveshafts that use Rezeppa-syle non-serviceable U-joints, we strongly recommend doing a driveshaft conversion for both front and rear driveshafts.
Please note that 2012-2013 JKs will require new exhaust crossover pipe for front driveshaft clearance. We offer a pre-bent crossover pipe separately: RS720003
• 100% bolt-on suspension kit
• Combines the performance of a long-travel suspension at a mild 3.25" lift height
• Great ride and handling
• All control arms are adjustable
• Fits 2 door and 4 door JKs
• Latest design in fabrication
• Massive 2 inch DOM tubing
• Serviceable flex joints
• Front 3.25" Coil Springs
• Rear 3.25" Coil Springs
• Adjustable Front Track Bar
• Adjustable Rear Track Bar
• Front and Rear Shock Absorbers (Upgrades Available)
• Adjustable Radius-Style Arms Front and Four Link rear
• Bolt-On Front Crossmember and Braces
• Bolt-On Rear Control Arm Frame Hangers
• Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Links
• Extended Front and Rear Brake Lines
• Rusty's Front Quick-Disconnects