All New from Rusty's! Finally, a skinny JK flare that combines the aggressive look of typical aftermarket flares AND has the construction to hold up to serious trail abuse! We spent a lot of time designing these flares and even showed a lot of prototypes at shows while asking for input. We're proud to say that these are the direct result of your input, and we couldn't be happier with the finished product!
It seems like everyone these days offers some kind of JK replacement fender flare, but very few of them are able to withstand serious trail work and still looking good. The skinny flares help with trail clearance and are tucked up tight against the body, leaving the tires partially uncovered for better approach and departure angles. The flare mounting surfaces are all constructed of 1/8" laser-cut steel, while the main portion of the flares are constructed of 3/16" CNC-formed steel using special dies we developed to follow the unique curves of the JK body. The flares also include inner structures to help further support the assemblies, and everything is then coated in a durable wrinkle black powder coated finish for durability. To top it all off, stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
Note that these flares leave a portion of most tire and wheel packages uncovered. Check your local laws to be sure these flares provide the necessary coverage needed in your state.
Sold as a complete set of front and rear flares.
• Constructed of 1/8" and 3/16" laser-cut steel
• Leaves a portion of the tires uncovered for better trail clearance
• Steel construction is much more durable than factory plastic flares
• CNC formed with special dies to ensure an exact fit and a smooth finish
• Inner fender structures included for additional support
• Durable black powder coated wrinkle finish
• Sold as a complete set of front and rear flares
• Made in the USA