The Rusty's Aluminum Heavy-Duty Drag Link for 2007-2018 is beefier than anything on the market and is packed with unique features! Rusty's Aluminum HD Drag Link starts with a massive machined 1.825" diameter solid 7075 T6 aluminum, which is much larger and stronger than the factory drag link. Equally massive forged adjustable ends thread into the drag link with jam nuts.
Rusty's Aluminum HD Drag Link for the JK Wrangler works great as a stand-alone upgrade or can be combined with our HD Tie Rod to create a steering system that is nearly indestructible! Sold as a complete unit that includes the drag link bar, tie rod ends, and jam nuts.
- Massive 1.825" 7075 Aluminum Drag Link
- Adjustable forged ends are threaded for adjustment without removing the drag link from the vehicle
- Machined hexed ends for easy adjustment
- Zinc plated tie rod ends for protection and long life
- Polished to a "like Chrome finish"
- HD jam nuts
- The strongest JK Drag Link you can buy